Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh, December

The holiday season can be a fun time, but it's pretty common to get the winter doldrums as well. I mean, I think it makes anyone sad when the sun sets at 4:30.
Here are some things to look forward to during the last month of 2008...

1. "Holiday" coffee drinks (ok, warm alcoholic beverages, too)
2. The few days after finals week, when the feeling of scholarly freedom is fresh.
3. Loads of warm blankets on the bed (even better if you have someone to share it with)
4. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on Christmas day (Woo hoo F. Scott Fitzgerald! I don't know about you all, but while my family is breaking things and yelling at each other, I will be at the cinemas, seeing this)
5. Idealistic hopes for the new year (Older, wiser, and perhaps a new years resolution that will be kept)