Saturday, November 29, 2008

One of the Worst Things

I consider myself to be fairly, err, somewhat wise regarding people. By my 23rd year of life I would like to say that I am by now a good judge of character. After all, you're supposed to 'know better' at some point, right? For example, last night at Russian River, out with some friends of mine, I saw a decently, ok, really cute guy. Somehow, he ended up giving me his number. The interesting thing is that he was a real prick. I'm serious. I understand the whole teasy-flirty thing, but this guy really surprised me. I'm not sure what the point was regarding his behavior. Apparently, it's been so long since i've been on the dating scene that the whole style of effective flirting has evolved.

Or, I have to come to terms with the fact that I'm still attracting assholes.